I can't keep up with the making! We are still getting multiple creations a week around here, and I am managing to post once every couple of months! Oh well. Here is a little gem of Caleb's from a few months ago. It is a sarcophagus with a mummy inside. So cute! Then he made a suit of armour with a knight inside. So clever! (In my humble opinion!) Excuse pics being all out of order. Blogger is difficult today.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Egyptian Mummy
I can't keep up with the making! We are still getting multiple creations a week around here, and I am managing to post once every couple of months! Oh well. Here is a little gem of Caleb's from a few months ago. It is a sarcophagus with a mummy inside. So cute! Then he made a suit of armour with a knight inside. So clever! (In my humble opinion!) Excuse pics being all out of order. Blogger is difficult today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment